Jan 15, 2009

Ugh...

This is going to be one of those random posts with whatever I am thinking at the moment, so be warned.


If Apple did make a toilet, I would buy it. No question.  If they can make superior computers, I can't imagine what innovative creation the iPoop would be.

30 Rock was just renewed for a fourth season! All is right in the world.

This blog has become depressing, yo! You can tell when Dionne posts because she likes to write one run on sentence with "dot, dot, dot's" as she calls them. They are more commonly referred to as an ellipsis. Generally, they are used in place of omitted words or sentences.  Dionne also refuses to capitalize anything.  It is very difficult for someone like me to read text that is knowingly written incorrectly. I still love her and Margo the Mass.  However, Margo will be leaving us on the 29th.

I guess gay really is the new black on The Real World. One homosexual fellow and one bisexual transgender lady who claimed to have a fivesome might be too much, even for me.  Remember when race was the issue?  I'm not a bigot. I have several favorite lesbians. Ellen is my favorite dancing lesbian. Melissa Etheridge is my favorite singing lesbian.  Robin Roberts is my favorite morning television lesbian.  Wanda Sykes is my favorite sassy black lesbian. Lily Tomlin is my favorite lesbian from 9 to 5.  Queen Latifah is my favorite rapping lesbian on Jenny Craig.

The City is certainly no The Hills. Whitney Port should have stayed in California blinking mindlessly and open mouthed at Lauren asking vapid questions to push the story along.  Do you remember the original program The City  circa 1995-1997 on ABC Daytime?  If you don't, in 1995 Loving was restructured to The City after a serial killer murdered 3/4 of the cast. It didn't last long and The View now tapes from the studio left vacant from its cancellation.

Oh, Pelosi. Spending $825 million is not the answer, but your resignation may help.

I think I'm done for this post. I hope you enjoy my view on the world and your feedback is appreciated. 

1 comment:

Lynly said...

Robin Roberts is a lesbian?? are you kidding?? i didn't know that!! i am very disappointed now. thanks dusty.

-Lynly