Jan 7, 2009

Hate Isn't The Answer, But...

I really think I hate Ann Coulter. Here is why:

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."
"I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot." --at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference
"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much"- on 9/11 widows.
"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole." 
"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President." 

No comments: