Jan 5, 2009

"I'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, but tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet"

BEFORE

AFTER


This is what I did today, the last Monday before the Spring semester commences. I cleaned the section of the closet Dionne leases to me. Joy Mangano and her Huggable Hangers came into my life through divinity and the Home Shopping Network and I can't believe it took me this long to convince Dionne of the awe inspiring power of hangers that are huggable. Be careful if you hug them though, they look like they can do some serious damage to a retina. They are available at Target and HSN. They double or triple your closet space.

Would you like to see what Dionne got me for Christmas? Well you can't because I'm not willing to put pictures of myself in feety pajamas on the internets. Internet is plural courtesy of the 43rd President of The United States of America. You can listen here.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So did you get rid of some stuff? Because if not, WOW, I might want to get me some of those hugging hangers.

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you do that at when you lived at home??? I love you :)

Dusty and Dionne said...

shannon... don't let him fool you... he did get rid of some stuff... he loves them though... i am still not convinced...