Dec 23, 2008

Wishing You A Wonderful, Non-religious Winter Celebration!





Christmas is almost here, and I can't wait for it to be over!  The most exciting post-Christmas activity is getting yelled at by people who want the full price, in cash, of items they didn't purchase and can't comprehend why a store won't hand out cash to everyone.  Being degraded for eight hours straight certainly reminds you of why you just celebrated Christmas. FYI, most people of the Jewish faith keep their presents from their holiday that hasn't been commercialized beyond recognition. I don't even think gifts are given for Kwanzaa. Shameful.
Hope everyone enjoys their holiday of choice and remembers why they celebrate it in the first place.

Double D

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dusty,

Seriously, Kwanza? I don't feel as it should be in the same category as the other two respective holidays mentioned. HA HA

Micah and Sunny said...

You crack me up and I love this blog. So reminds me of you. We miss you guys.