May 12, 2010

The New Adventures of Old Dusty and Dionne



We meet again half dozen readers! Things have certainly changed since our last encounter in late January. The only comment I received was from a reader telling me to update, so I guess it's time.


  • Last time around I graduated, but didn't have a job and wished to get paid to blog/tweet. Not much has changed in this aspect of life, however you will notice these beautiful ads on the sidebar and within the post that I hope will pay the bills someday. Click on them repeatedly please.
  • Dionne's uterus is cured but filled with something far scarier than fibroids...a fetus.  I maintain emotional detachment at this point, but the thought of impending fatherhood doesn't frighten me. I just don't enjoy the presence of children. I ain't scared.
  • The dogs are still blind. I rearranged the furniture for a good laugh. It's been about a month and it is still good for the occasional hearty chuckle. Here are some pictures of them:  
 Sandy in her Snuggie and Karate Kid costume

            Brandy in her french maid costume. We are terrible parents.
So that's what you missed. Come back tomorrow and click some ads.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh, Dusty. As one of your six readers, I'm glad you're back. Don't fear parenthood. They can smell fear.