May 19, 2010

Drum Roll, Please!



Turns out our fetus is a female, the lesser of the genders. I kid, I kid. It's really a boy. Just kidding for real that time. It really is a girl. Promise. We decided a while ago that we would name our offspring after our friend that passed away earlier this year and his family that made a profound impact on our lives. So, without further ado, our fetus' name is: Selby Forrest Krystian Rogers. Yeah, that's four names for one child. So what, who cares? Name your kid whatever you want, this is probably our only chance to name a child. On top of the four names, we also prefer to refer to the product of our reproductive materials as Owley.

When it rains, it pours. I interviewed for a position today and during the interview I got an e-mail to set up an interview with a different company and after the interview I got a phone call asking to set up another interview with yet another company. Where were all of these opportunities 6 months ago? Hopefully I will have some tough decisions to make, and if not I will take it as a sign that I should be a stay at home father. I mean really.

I'm so tired of severe weather. More than that, I'm tired of Mike, Rick and Gary interrupting programming to tell us what we all know anyway: stay away from windows and go to the lowest level with as many walls as possible. See, no need to interrupt. We got it down pat.

These ads are super helpful aren't they? You should click on them repeatedly and even comment!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I agree name your offspring what you wish, but you definitely need to extend them some grace when it takes them longer than the other children to learn to write their names!