Jul 15, 2009

I Got Crabs From Dirty Dicks/ As The Greyhounds Run

It looks like I wont be able to post pictures immediately due to a lack free wifi. The cellular connection also seems to be faint and unreliable.
Day 1
I hate flying less than driving so we fly. We hit turbulence and had a family with three kids under 5, Oh joy. Once we got off the plane we saw ads for a restaurant called Dirty Dicks. Classy establishment if I do say so myself. Our headline is provided from a t-shirt available to purchase in the gift shop.
The beach. Oh, the beach. I've frolicked on the bay before and didn't care for it. We went out and naturally I got sea sick from the combination of floating green stuff, stink, and motion.
To top off the day, we had dinner and entertainment courtesy of 15 rounds of greyhounds. I don't like the exploitation of canines or gambling, fortunately there was a 13 or 14 boy and girl really hitting it off by the track. They provided the entertainment for the last two hours. He never kissed the girl and we all went home disappointed from it. The hotspot I found is spotty and it's bed time, so I am attempting to post this now. Read the twitter feed to the right for updates and see you tomorrow!
Rev. Dustin M. Rogers

No comments: